Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Last blog


The presentation that I found most interesting was the reports presentation. I found this presentation interesting because it showed what everyone was doing and they also showed the advancement in the different presentation groups throughout the week. This showed me how everyone advanced and made different decisions throughout the weeks of the course. Another thing that I liked about their presentation was the fact that they took pictures to show everyone working. A couple things that I wish my group had done a little different is spend a little more time working on the presentation of the projects. In my experience of preparing for this was working with my groups to prepare the final project, create the PowerPoint presentation, and also practicing the presentation to make sure that everyone had their part down. Although there were some minor problems we all seem to come together and get the job done. The skills and knowledge that I will be able to take from this experience and use it in my future career are that it will broaden my perspectives and enhances critical thinking skills, improve my interpersonal and human relation skills which are increasingly viewed as the most important skills in achieving success in professional and personal circles, provides guidance and experience for future career choice, provide experience which can be used on my resume and future college applications, and it develops my network of support and professional contacts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment