Tuesday, December 4, 2012

blog 8 complaint letter


710 W. 12th Street
Flint, MI, 48503
ericdkeels@gmail.com
December 3, 2013
Dr. Roy Rendell
Principal
Flint Academy High School
2122 Saginaw Street
Flint, MI, 48503
Dear: Dr. Rendell
On November 23, 2013, it was brought to my attention that the school is cutting the sports program in the year of 2014.
Unfortunately, this is not fair for the children who participate in these sports programs and who also look forward to playing as well as getting the exercise they need. This is also a problem for the students who have played three years and is now coming into their senior year and need the sports program to receive scholarships to a good college. I am disappointed because my child happens to be one of those students that will be a senior in 2014 and I rather not change schools because he might not receive the same attention academically as well as a fair shot in another schools sports program.
To resolve the problem, I would appreciate you into consideration what this will do to these kids especially the ones whose parents cannot afford to move their kids to another school. I would love to arrange a meeting with the school officials to see if this problem can be handled in the best way possible that will benefit everyone involved.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until January 1, 2014 making a decision. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at 810-395-9955.
Sincerely,
Eric Keels

No comments:

Post a Comment