Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bog #7

This weeks blog is a free writing blog so I am going to just talk a little bit about my online classes. I know that online classes are a little more work for the simple fact that you can sit in the comfort of your own home and work comfortably but some of these courses can just have to much work to do. I made the brilliant mistake of taking two online classes at the same time and boy is it hard. I also have a in seat class but there I can talk to my teacher directly  In the online classes I have to wait to hear word back from the instructor and that may take up to a day this is very frustrating. I also have two online team projects and this is very difficult more challenging than getting the instructor to respond. It is so hard trying to set dates to meet up with classmates I am just at my wits end and stressing very bad. Although I am getting threw it this was a very much well lesson learned not to take more than one online class at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment